- ticket title
- Dev Patel seems to have found his new partner in sexy Nargis Fakhri
- Sprinklr, brainchild of Indian American entrepreneur Ragy Thomas, surpasses $1 billion valuation
- Risa Realty to showcase prime real estate properties in India at shows in Virginia, New Jersey
- In high-tech Karnataka Kannada language to be the instrument of teaching in schools
- NYPD police officer racially abuses, threatens Uber driver of South Asian origin
Ridiculous reactions pour in.
By Dileep Thekkethil
BENGALURU: Some Indian fans have found a scapegoat for India’s defeat to Australia in the Cricket World Cup 2015: Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma.
In the post-match session, former India captain Saurav Ganguly criticized the mind set of people who attacked Sharma on the social media. He was quoted as saying, “What wrong Anushka has done? She had only gone to see a cricket match like the families of other players. It is unfair to blame him for Kohli’s performance. It is the immaturity of people (criticizing Anushka).” He also added, “When two people are in love, there is nothing wrong in that.”
On another day, if Kohli had performed well in the presence of Sharma, fans and media would have said ‘the Anushka effect’ worked magic, but not this time around.
Here are some of the tweets targeting Sharma:
— Rajesh Kumar (@AcsRajesh) March 26, 2015
“Ladki ka chakkar Baabu bhaiya” ~Jadeja to Dhoni — Gabbbar (@GabbbarSingh) March 26, 2015
What’s the pointing of owning the ICC if we can’t five Kohli an extra innings?
— Tanmay Bhat (@thetanmay) March 26, 2015
— cricketnext (@cricketnext) March 26, 2015
Warning: require_once(/homepages/30/d221447157/htdocs/GIN_NEW/wp-content/themes/news-maxx-1.0.1/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/30/d221447157/htdocs/GIN_NEW/wp-includes/template.php on line 684
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/30/d221447157/htdocs/GIN_NEW/wp-content/themes/news-maxx-1.0.1/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5.6') in /homepages/30/d221447157/htdocs/GIN_NEW/wp-includes/template.php on line 684